Book Your Consultation With Us Today


U.S. Real Estate Tax for Canadians

Investment in US real estate has become a common practice. If you are a Canadian investing in vacation homes or rental property across the border, it is necessary to be aware of all the associated taxes.

Two sets of regulations and tax laws for US real estate investment would make the paperwork tedious and complicated. However, professionals at Galleon CPA LLP are knowledgeable in US real estate tax for Canadians. Our tax structure plans will guarantee a reduction in your tax payments.


    Commonly searched